homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:02:08 -0600

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 12:08 PM, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:

>Me: You've mentioned that you need to take a number of drugs. What would
>> happen to you if you lost funding for your drugs?
>
> ****** "I" fund my drugs, Marie. I don't expect that to change

In the last years of my husband's life before I went to work for the
state and got health insurance with a drug benefit, he had no income
of his own, and while I had a very good income from freelancing, it
was hard to buy his drugs each month. So, I have to assume that you
don't take much in the way of drugs (which your posts indicate is not
the case) or you're wealthy. I'm glad for you that you have the
money to buy drugs your doctor has prescribed out of your own pocket.
Most people can't, and it will kill many in the coming months and
years.

Marie