homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:37:14 -0800 (PST)

I don't think he is the anti-christ marie, I think he would be more aptly
called "George W. Bush-light with a chicken-in-every-pot twist"

I'm very happy he is going to give us 'free' broadband internet, and free
healthcare; and millions and millions of jobs, and incorruptible politicians,
and no more american troops on foreign lands, and no more hunger, and no more
bad public schools, and no more inefficient government, and no more , well
you get the picture

Now , if he doesn't do those things , he is just another common lying,
deceiving, good-for-nothing, mainstream politician..............