homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:10:23 -0800 (PST)

Another thing Marie, this Ohio story is starting to spread to the forums that
are not the typical homesteading/libertarian type forums. TPTB will probably
quietly back away from these people, until the noise goes away. Always
remember, though, the MSM was nowhere to help, it wasn't even widelt reported
locally, from what I have read, until the internet forums turned it into an
issue. The MSM is nothing (with a few exceptions ) but PR for TPTB