homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 15:18:38 -0800 (PST)

Marie, to me the responsible way to live my life was to pay for health
insurance and do well enough to have enough left over to pay for the part of
my healthcare that insurance didn't cover. Other people put other priorities
first. I am not saying that my way was the right way, I'm just saying that
heretofore, I thought it was the 'responsible' way. Who knows what the
future will bring . I only know how I have lived up to now.