homestead - Re: [Homestead] was SWAT , now TV and such

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was SWAT , now TV and such
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 14:25:48 -0800

Oh, I watch t.v. I'm one of those folks that can't do one thing at a time. I *have to* multi-task. So, if I'm sewing or crochetting or knitting or reading, I am also watching t.v. However, those are things I do in the evening. I like House, Bones, and the cooking and home repair shows. Youngest likes Project Runway and some sci-fi stuff. DH watches news and yapping heads.

BO is a "shiney thing." And I doubt he's a decent person. I don't think he's all that smart. I think he's cleaver, slick, sneaky and conniving (how the heck do you spell that word?). Now, I didn't like Sarah Palin but I thought she was a refreshing change from more of the same old same old.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

snip<

BO is the new, biggest celebrity. That is all . he is probably a decent person, and might even be as smart as everyone, except for me, seems to already be convinced. I would rather have the people on this list (except for Me) running congress, than what the people of this country have just elceted. That is one of the reasons I like SP, I think she would be right at home on this list.