homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 10:57:02 -0600

We've accepted paramilitary tactics, confiscation of property, and
other violations of civil liberties in the war against drugs for
years. I don't think it's surprising that civil liberties violations
are spreading to other parts of our lives that ought to be nobody's
damn business but our own.

I'll say this for Illinois, homeschooling is well accepted and pretty normal.

Here's an interview with a retired chief of police on the war against drugs:
http://reason.tv/video/show/514.html

Marie