homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes down OH farming family
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 21:45:35 -0800 (PST)

Well, in the ant-statist groups, there are three levels in which you can live
and, still , in your own way, protest the system.

You can be an 'agitator' -- out front and loud with your views, a thorn in
the side of the system

Or , a 'ghost', try to hide from the 'system' as much as possible, using
methods to make your activities less known, living 'below the radar', in a
very intentional way.

Or, a "mole' , having a job withing the system, and using that position to
gather and distribute information back to 'agaitators' to help them fight the
system.