homestead - Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes / Dona ld Scott

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] SWAT takes / Dona ld Scott
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:48:01 -0800 (PST)

I have warned people about asset forfeiture, Marie, and they honest to
goodness don't believe me. That is one reason this banking thing has me so
upset. I'm going to use you as an example , becuase I know what I'm about to
say doesn not apply to you, but might to others on the list.

Right now, you own a small 60 acre homestead on the edge of the Mark Twain
National Forest. The Forest Service wants that land (or maybe a developer
with good political ties) . LE pays a 'snitch" to claim you grew and sold
him pot. LE can confiscate your land on that information alone. The easier
way is to back up the snaitches story by planting some pot.

Lets take it another step. Say, your imaginary 22 yo son lives with you and
his name is on the deed. The pot rweally is his, either way, they take your
land. In the second instance, you have done no economic harm, theough you
did break laws.

Now, Robert Rubin, Former Goldman Sachs and Citigroup Ceo, VConfidant of the
President Elect is reposnsible for destroying a hundred billion dollars in
taxpayer assets. Has anything from hime been seized? Have swat teams gone
to his house? Has he been handcuffed?

How do you teach young people about justice. How can you, with a straight
face, twell your son or your nephew to trust this government?