homestead - Re: [Homestead] was It's almost over, now wending to Amish response to aggression

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was It's almost over, now wending to Amish response to aggression
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 03:57:32 -0500

sjc wrote:

Now, if the statement had been that we are a violent species, I might
well be able to agree on that (have to think on it but not tonight
and not the subject at hand anyway; it would depend partly on the
definition used of violence). In the end, it doesn't sound like Bev
really meant it to be as written, anyway (correct me if I'm wrong,
Bev), so it was just a matter of getting straight what we mean.
You'll have to go back through the old posts to get all that if you
missed it on it's way by....

SJ

I sent a post earlier clarifying what I meant..
SJ, I gotta say that I have really 'enjoyed' hearing about your life,
experiences, and learning about the Anabaptists and Amish. I feel like
I have been listening to a professor back in college..seriously.
I wish more people would share their lives like this.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda