homestead - Re: [Homestead] It's almost over

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] It's almost over
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:58:52 EST

I agree, my mother worked for Obama, and they had held the meetings to
discuss what they would do in the event of a loss and had literally thousands
of
lawyers lined up. The race card was to be the major focus of their efforts
and
they had gathered poll data meant to support a bias case.

Minnesota will almost certainly send the man who lost the election to
Washington, as it will come down to a vote of senate on final appeal and we
know
the makeup of the senate.

The thing I have been watching is the announcement of cabinet members. Do
you all remember the huge protest the Dems made at each announcement of
cabinet
members under Bush? Mother Teresa would have not been good enough. Not one
protest from the Reps so far on Obamas picks, even Hillary Clinton and they
don't protest. I am amazed the mainstream media has not been able to dig up
even
grumbling to focus on.
A very obvious difference between the two sides.

Drew

In a message dated 12/2/2008 10:31:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,