homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:02:23 -0800

Why, Ray, dear, I've offered many times to buy a one-way ticket for all and sundry who arrived here after 1492 to go back where they came from. <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I would happily contribute to this. Those of African slave descent who want to go home, all get a one-way ticket, and they get to take home exactly what their ancestors came with. I am sure their "real" people would welcome them all with open arms, because those countries are so much better than ours. <g>

Oh, US citizenship would be revoked

Don't want to take that offer? Then quit whining about reparations.

Ray