homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom?
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:09:23 -0800

O.K., now, let me be VERY, VERY clear on this. I think many individual Americans have much to be proud of. HOWEVER, as a country, I would like to know what we have to be proud of. What does/has this country do/done that it has to be proud of.

Now, I don't think that when we clean up a mess we've made that it counts as something to be proud of nor do I feel that things that are done with motive, not something simply done for good without expecting some type of payback, get to count as something to be proud of.