homestead - Re: [Homestead] A slang question

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A slang question
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 17:47:49 -0500

Unless you're Mormon... <g>

-----Original Message-----
From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
To: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>; homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 3:34 pm

My adventurous side is not what it was , once. Seriously, I think that I
have
heard it recently to mean the adult meaning, and it was not being used by
adults, and the subject didn't seem to be taken very seriously.

Anyway, let them all follow thweir gandparents footsteps into Hippie Hell, I
don't care. A proper man , though, should never have nore than a single
woman
on the side, after he is married. And, he should be discreet. I'll stay
old-fashioned, that way...........................

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com> wrote:

I agree with SJ, turn to your adventurous side and see what
> happens :>) You can "hook up" for sex or you can "hook up" for any other of
myriad of things. The intended meaning would have to do