homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:14:04 -0800 (PST)

He is also a fruitcale. 'True believers' always seem to gravitate to the
real "nuts", then sometimes they become cultural icons. Look at Che Guerva.
A rich daddy's boy doctor who enjoyed torturing and killing people with whom
he disagreed, but you see his pic on cheap t-shirts today.

People have conveniently forgotten all of those tortured , imprisoned,
killed , and dissappeared by Castro, in the hopes that their old Utopian
dreams were not for naught.

Thta political idiot (genius linguist - I can't remeber his name -- cellar
door guy -- chomsky ?) never has made a single statement refuting his
glorious time as an apologist for Pol Pot. ............

--- On Thu, 12/4/08, DSanner106 AT aol.com <DSanner106 AT aol.com> wrote:
When my children try to use the excuse with me that so and so did
something first, I never buy the excuse. They are still responsible for
their actions. Bin Laden is a criminal, no matter what his excuses are.