homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 14:25:01 -0700

All true, Drew.

As it is also true that we told Sadaam Hussein we were going to invade. How many Iraqis have we slaughtered? How many Americans have we sacrificed? By your standards, and I agree with them, we, too, are criminals. I am still waiting for judgement.

Atonement was the wrong word. I would rather say we have much to learn.