homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who attacked whom? (was: It's almost over)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:48:17 -0800

Welllll, actually, since it continues today and I don't hear too many folks complaining about it, then you would be, theoretically, responsible and have much to atone for now <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

Sorry. I am not responsible for the actions of my predecessors, and thus have nothing for which I am required to atone.

Your argument has been used many times, in attempts to take from others. It is no more valid when voiced by you, than when voiced by other Apologists.