homestead - Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:54:25 -0500

Getting started has to be the hardest part for most people. You are
not going to buy even an acre of land in most places on 5k a year,
that's not even thinking housing. Once you get past the start-up
costs, I would be easier to live on much less.

For most people that want to homestead, but are not yet, I'd suggest
to get yourself set up and then try to maintain yourself on less $$.

Rob - Va