homestead - Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:40:10 -0800 (PST)

I rarely question you, James. But, I would like to see a link to these peer
reviewed twin studies, if you don't mind. I don't see holistic thinking
changing genetics or curing schizophenia or chd, but I have changed my mond
before ..................bobf

--- On Thu, 11/27/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>