homestead - Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Living the good life on 5000 a year
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:06:07 -0500

Hi Bev.
I've thought a little bit about this guy, too. Mostly, I see these radical
lifestyles as illustrations of possibilities, examples of the power of
choices. Not really appropriate to suggest anyone emulate them. No
ideologically-based lifestyle holds up completely to close scrutinity--at
least none that I know of.

Cathy