homestead - Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:49:25 EST

_http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54528_
(http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54528)

I would have been more open to the ideas in the film if Gore had not been
involved and was not profiting from it. He formed a pollution offset company
and pays money to himself to offset the incredible waste in his own home and
has raised millions from the other people paying offsets to his company, has
he
done anything for the environment with the money his offset company has
brought
in? I have no idea, no statements on the subject. He still flies around in
the least
fuel efficient jet ever produced in numbers rather than ride with the little
people. It
is the equivalent of Jessica Simpson or Homer Simpson for that matter
declaring
themselves the spokesperson for MENSA and lecture to us about how we should
all be as smart as they are....He should have not fudged his numbers and
faked
his videos, he lost a little more credibility with each disclosure.
Otherwise, I do
all I can as a person for the environment and encourage others to do so as
well.

Drew

In a message dated 11/19/2008 9:20:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,