homestead - Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:45:38 -0800 (PST)

The Weatherman, The Black Panthers, etc. were nothing but glorified gangs.
They were using societal upheaval for purposes of personal glory and
enrichment. These libertaian Anarchist types just want the gov't to leave
them the h*ll alone, and abide by the Constitution. There is a big
difference.

Bill Ayers was ; and still is, as far as aI can tell; a punk. Nothing
more. People like him aren't men; they are simply punks, that you brush away.

Rebecca , I'm not going to join up with any of these angry young men, but if
they behave in the manner of which they speak, I certainly might be
supporting them. ....................bobford