homestead - Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] An Inconvenient Truth
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:09:00 -0500

I don't see it as 'crying wolf'. I disagree with some of the details of 'global warming', but I do believe that we are doing damage to the planet, and it may become irreparable if we don't make some changes. I don't think it should come down to a choice of man vs. nature. We need to find better ways of doing things. Cleaner, sustainable energy, better ways to preserve habitats for animals and people so we can all co-exist These solutions will take effort and money, but it's easier to just keep doing what we've been doing. If it takes propaganda to start that ball rolling, maybe that's not bad.

Lynn Wigglesworth

----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>