homestead - Re: [Homestead] weather

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] weather
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:26:14 -0500

It is 35 degrees with a bone breaking wind. Watering the baby chickens
was not fun today. Will the wind ever stop and will it feel like Fall
again?

It's been in the 20's and snowing all day, with that horrible wind. I've concluded that fall is over and put up the plastic on the windows. They aren't going to open again until spring. When my son finally breaks down and wears his coat, it will be winter (he went to school in a hoodie this morning).

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA