homestead - Re: [Homestead] " Middle Class " - CRAZY Commentary

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] " Middle Class " - CRAZY Commentary
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 21:16:11 +0000

------------------------
Here's my definition:
When you make too much money to qualify for any kind of government
assistance if you needed it and wanted it, but not enough money to ever
spin yourself out of the muddy rut, even after lifestyle changes, so
that you can continue to pay your debt down.

Exactly. Although we don't have much in the way of debt, we can never seem to
get ahead, either.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)