homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:14:59 -0800 (PST)

Rebecca; I'm assuming no relatives to take you; So, depending on the size of
your village/city; you probably have a shooting range, or gun club w/shooting
range closeby. People will usually be friendly and helpful to newcomers.
Cost is ususally practical.

If your area has a decnt size gun shop, they can point you in the right
direction, plus help you pick out the right hearing protecttion. If you have
none of the above in your area, call the NRA, tell them what you need, where
you are, and they will point you in the right direction. There 800 # should
be at their website .....bobford