homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:50:54 -0500

Our family (and more and more, friends of the family join in) holds an annual "sighting-in party" and many own the muff type ear protectors but a cheap pair of foam ear plugs are much better than nothing. For skeet I used to use a 12 gauge but a couple years ago switched to a 20 and my shoulder really appreciates it.