homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering

  • From: shepperd <shepperd AT mail2.pvco.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:54:34 -0600

At 01:19 PM 11/10/2008, Lynda wrote:

We were required to know how to use all the guns AND break them down and
clean them. "If you use them, you clean them. Do NOT ask anyone else to do
it and the first one that forgets to clean the gun is dead meat!" None of
us found out what "dead meat" was cause we didn't want to find out!

After learning to use the bigger guns, I stuck to the 22 and the 410.

Put several denigrating words in, turn it to full volume, and what you were told about cleaning your gun could have been said by my Drill Sergeant in basic training - many, many times.

Jerry S.