homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun sales staggering

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun sales staggering
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2008 15:50:18 -0500

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

I also have a .22 pistol, with a 4.5" barrel. I love mine. I often
carry it in a thigh holster. I'm 'dead on'-meaning I can put it in a 4"
circle- at about 50 feet, but my barrel is shorter. ;)

Barrel length doesn't contribute much to accuracy.

Shhhh. You aren't supposed to say that! Let me have my illusions!

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda