homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gun Sales Staggering
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:19:25 -0800

Yup, used to brace my hiney against the fence and lean forward. Put a towel
on my shoulder so the blooming thing would leave a huge bruise!

We were required to know how to use all the guns AND break them down and
clean them. "If you use them, you clean them. Do NOT ask anyone else to do
it and the first one that forgets to clean the gun is dead meat!" None of
us found out what "dead meat" was cause we didn't want to find out!

After learning to use the bigger guns, I stuck to the 22 and the 410.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "keith bellinger" <bartermn AT epix.net>