homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:51:42 -0800 (PST)

It won't matter the present vote count. This is going to end up being
decided by the Dem controlled U.S. Senate. Franken hasn't won the vote, but
he will be Minnesota's Senator. This is the most embarrassing , for a state,
of any elected official that I can remember. That might as well have elcted
Wilbur the pig from Green Acres .....bobford