homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:22:53 -0800 (PST)

Bev.; to answer question #3. Franken lost by secveral hundred points.
Franken had the right under state law to ask for a recount -- and did. If he
loses the recount, he will say (has already done so)there were voting
irregularities. At that point it goes to the MN state supreme court.
Whatever the MN sc says can be appealed, which tosses to decision to the Dem.
U.S. Senate. They decide and there is no appeal. ....bobford