homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 14:47:13 EST

> >As you say, I'd prefer a Dem for the count,

I would too. If you are going to do this thing, this Dem thing, then let's
do it. I really don't think a counter-balance of power is in the country's
best interest this time around. Win - lose -or draw we need to embrace the
new
manner of things. By win, lose, or draw I mean depression, prosperity, or
status quo.

If Obama and Pelosi want a revolution ..... weeelll, you know, we all wanna
see the plan!

Baring a majority, I hope there are a dozen liberal-minded Repubs (and I
suspect there are) to tilt things. Go for it Franken!

James