homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:29:29 -0500

bob ford wrote:

Al frankens writes silly paperback political screeds. Kind of like a
very unattractve leftist male Anne Coulter. I think it is absurd
that screed writing ideologues can attain the position of U.S.
Senator.

My primary exposure to franken is from C-span, mostly Book-TV. From
what I have seen, I would not allow that punk to walk my dog. His
manner is boorish, his attitude is juvenile, and his basic
intelligence is questionable.

I haven't watched him on anything serious, so I have no idea if what I saw is his own thinking or someone's script for him. He was a bit silly. It seems there are quite a few actors and such to enter politics..Fred Grandy, is that is name?..Jessie Ventura, Thompson, Reagan, Eastwood, and no such list is complete without Arnuld.

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda