homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:46:50 -0600

As you say, I'd prefer a Dem for the count, but whom they elect is up
to Minnesota.

Illinois has its own problems right now, wondering who our moron of a
governor will pick to replace Obama. The name of Emil Jones has been
floated. Emil is an awful party hack who recently retired as head of
the state senate. We're hoping that the gov will select one of the
rising stars in the party to get them out of town so they won't run
against him should he run again (though how he got reelected is a
puzzle to many).

Marie