homestead - Re: [Homestead] What Arabs think about the Obama win

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What Arabs think about the Obama win
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 11:56:02 -0800 (PST)

I want enough of their oil, at market price, to make up for some of our loss
in giving them freedom from a tyranny. And we should let them know, if
another tyrant comes to power, they need to deal with it on their own. Make
sure their citizenry stays armed.

I think the Arab world will be disappointed. Obama has already knelt before
AIPAC. Iran better let us inspect their nuclear program soon. Else, expect
war in Iran within 12 months, maybe even before inaugeration.
\
That would be Obama's suggestion to Israel. Bomb Iran before Inaugeration,
so that the Obama administration isn't blamed....bobford