homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:55:50 -0500

bob ford wrote:
Fred gandy/Grandy?, that's right. he was in when sonny bono was. I
think he was a democrat who had been on the Dukes of Hazard or
something. I barely remeber Franken's comedy.

Grandy was on Love Boat. I had forgotten Bono..and the Dukes of Hazzard guy, Cooter, Ben Jones..was here in GA.

he was probably
funny, though I'm usually asleep before SNL comes on. I wouldn't
think Carrot Top or What's the guys name that smashes Watermelons?
would be , from what I know, good choices for the U.S.Senate, either.
They were funny, too.....bobford

Hey, America wanted new blood...
Sometimes you gotta be careful what you ask for..

Bev

hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda