homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 12:24:53 -0800 (PST)

I've never heard air america; I've mentioned before that I don't own or
listen to radio. I have heard him on Book TV and various programs. He is
loud, crude, close-minded, aggressive, and unless he has a side I haven't
seen he is about as bright as Wilbur the Pig.

A lot of stupid people have college degrees. I forgot about Jesse Ventura,
though. Now , I get it. Sometimes, MN sends a non-of-the-above message. I
don't remember much about ventura except that he was a wrestler and a
Peronista. If he was okay, that's good.

Franken would have to completely change his personality to even be
tolerable. He is a long-time, self-publicizing ,public figure, so I don't
feel bad referring to him as a clown. .....bobford