homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:34:37 -0800 (PST)

Fred gandy/Grandy?, that's right. he was in when sonny bono was. I think he
was a democrat who had been on the Dukes of Hazard or something. I barely
remeber Franken's comedy. he was probably funny, though I'm usually asleep
before SNL comes on. I wouldn't think Carrot Top or What's the guys name
that smashes Watermelons? would be , from what I know, good choices for the
U.S.Senate, either. They were funny, too.....bobford