homestead - Re: [Homestead] Al Franken

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Al Franken
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:01:32 -0800 (PST)

I always pay any lost bets; that is part of the code of the west ;-). I
don't even consider this a gamble. from what I know about Coleman, I would
not have voted for a Dem or a Rep, in MN. I would have voted for whoever was
the most libertarian minded. Coleman seems like a typical establishment
puff-piece politician.

Al frankens writes silly paperback political screeds. Kind of like a very
unattractve leftist male Anne Coulter. I think it is absurd that screed
writing ideologues can attain the position of U.S. Senator.

My primary exposure to franken is from C-span, mostly Book-TV. From what I
have seen, I would not allow that punk to walk my dog. His manner is
boorish, his attitude is juvenile, and his basic intelligence is
questionable. That is my observation from watching and listening to him,
myself .......bobford