homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:43:03 -0800 (PST)

Everyone identifies people by color and /or other designations. Look at the
news.. Look at the laws. Listen to the politicians You cannot escape the
issue.

In our society, we have made race such a big issue it can't go un-noticed.
Have you heard any of your friends use words or phrases like "trailer trash",
"poor white trash", etc. Those are the same people who say "n*gger" when not
in polite company ....bobford