homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:07:07 -0800 (PST)

That's rather my opinion, also. Most of the Conservatives, even cultural
consrvatives, that I know condier him to be more like a democrat on the big
gov't / profligate spending side.

I expect little different from BO, in that regard. ...bobford

--- On Thu, 11/6/08, Clansgian AT wmconnect.com <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com>