homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 13:12:49 -0500

No, I'm fairly sure I identified myself as shocking pink.

I'm Irish and spend a lot of time outside.

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:56 PM, rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:

At least on this we agree.?However, the reality is, that too many people DO care.?And racism is not only on the side of 'whites". The most racist people I personally know are NOT caucasian.

And I note that you did identify yourself as black, earlier.?Was that a "faux pas", or was it perhaps a little of the "reality of life" protruding from your "woulda-shoulda" facade?

Ray

Maybe he doesn't call himself mulatto because no one should be
referring to anyone by colour. Call him the guy with the great smile.
The guy with the connections you want to know more about. The
President-elect. The guy with the two cute kids. WHATEVER. Colour
should have ZERO to do with it.

_