homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 11:56:08 EST

> > One of the big problems I have had with Bush is that he has spent money
> like a liberal
> and strayed so far from conservative principles that he is not a real
> conservative.

Bush a conservative!? The only claim he has to conservativism is that if you
spell 'conservative' backwards, eh ... sideways. Ok if you assign a number
to each letter and add them all up .... no, that's not working either.

There IS no connection between Bush and conservativism.

What is he? I'm wondering. Someone who spends like a liberal but with none
of the advantages?

In the very beginning his 'globalism' gave off a foul odor. The rotteness
underneath has turned out to be more putrid than I'd have imagined.

By the bye, this is what Global "Conservativism" looked like. Obama, for all
his rhetoric, is a globalist as well. I shudder to think what global
Liberalism is going to be like.