homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:50:56 -0500

I did not mean to twist your words, and if I did, I misunderstood you. Please feel free to correct.

All "black people" are not the same. Period, full stop. We are all individuals. Shall I call all poor white southerners "crackers"? I think not.

The governor of Alaska IS a liar.

I have lived abroad. I have worked side by side with illegal immigrants, and celebrities. I have lived in the north and the south. Yes, my cultural experience is slightly more broad than someone who has spent their whole lives in one place.