homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 12:57:07 -0500

This is not the Moon I knew. The posts I have seen from you in the last
day or so have shocked me. You have twisted my words and implied things
that I have not even thought of, called me a bigot, called the Governor
of Alaska a liar, and now this.
I don't know how, nor do I have to time, to answer this post, only to
say that I am not substituting the phrase 'black people' for the n-word.
In addition, you claim to have a broader cultural experience? Please.

Bev

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
Maybe they haven't down there because people still insist on identifying people by colour. Substitute "nigger" for "black people"
and you will see how offensive it is. I am willing to bet that I, little oil-sucker-downer-finger-on-the-bomb that I am have had slightly broader experience than you in this matter.