homestead - Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger

  • From: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The longest post yet-Anger
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:32:21 -0500

Go find a definition of fascism and compare it to the administration and tell me I'm wrong.

On Nov 7, 2008, at 12:27 PM, bob ford wrote:

BO calls 'himself' and other black folk , "black", & "african- american", he called his GM "white" . I will call him, on this list and whereevr else I please ,exactly what I desire, just as 'you' did with GWB.

I happen to be polite by nature, so it is doubtful that I will use unreasonable or irrational terms like "trash" or "common", or "Facist", or 'Nazi", but , who knows............bobford

--- On Fri, 11/7/08, paxamicus AT earthlink.net <paxamicus AT earthlink.net>

Maybe he doesn't call himself mulatto because no one
should be
referring to anyone by colour. Call him the guy with the
great smile.
The guy with the connections you want to know more about.
The
President-elect. The guy with the two cute kids. WHATEVER.
Colour
should have ZERO to do with it.