homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sarah's Choice
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:57:37 -0500

According to this post, the idea of this thread is that Palin lied when she said Trig was her child.
If Trig was Bristol's and Palin lied and said he was hers to protect Bristol, and then Bristol immediately got pregnant again, then Sarah opted not to intervene and lie/take the baby a second time.
I don't know if I can explain it any better.

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
No, I really don't understand what you're saying. I'm sorry.

Lie about what a second time? (As if a first wasn't bad enough, whatever it was?)

I'm totally confused as to what you're trying to say. : (