homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: paxamicus AT earthlink.net
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who's Da Best
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:19:10 -0800 (PST)

We have all seen your photo , Moon. You have posted pics to the web , more
than Once. And, without making Roy angry, I'll agree that you are an
attractive woman. By the way, I am absolutely homely, so I wouldn't
discrimintae if you looked like you could be my sister :-)

And, it is cruel to call people 'common as dirt' because of perceived social
status. Whould not you have thought it cruel if BO's mother had been
referred to as a 'welfare queen'?

I don't like that kind of language used in political debate, it does bother
me. You have never heard me say anything unkind about BO, his family, not
eve his preacher-man--not on a personal level on a personal level.

The woman is 'not' running anymore. Wait until she is running again for
something that will directly affect you, before becoming so upset. In the
meantime, BO is just getting started . Plenty to jib and jabe & poke fun as
he trys to fulfill all of those lofty campaign promises. ......bobford