homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 20:31:20 -0800 (PST)

James, look into 'Consumer Union's" new car price service. I think it cost
$27.00 to run a car. If it is fraud , file a class action against consumer's
union, they have pleanty of money. I do trust them. I did eventually buy
the car, not be being a good haggler, but just by being plain old stubborn
and refusing to leave, knowing I was right. If I told you the kind of car I
bought, its options, and the price I paid including tax, you couldn't buy it
at that price, and cars are cheaper now, because of the economy. Trust me on
this one thing ....bobford