homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene's guide to buying a new car
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 21:04:30 -0800 (PST)

Maybe I didn't have to give the VIN, then. I thought I remembered doing so.
I know that you do with a used car, I thought I did with this car. I
remember that I had to pay extra for the online part of CR and then I bought
the info from their site, though I believe I could have done it over the
phone. My memory is not so great on detailed things, anymore. But, CR it is
a useful service for most, I think .....bobford